Professional Quality Ingredients
& Trusted Household Products
for Cooks Amateur and Professional
Click to enlarge
La Pizza Doughballs 80 x 210g FrozenPremium quality Dough Balls are made from an original Neapolitan recipe, which allows greater elasticity of the dough, promoting a superior, final flavour.
- For best results place the dough balls in a tray, cover to prevent drying out and place in a refrigerator, (0°-8°C), for at least 12 hours
- Should the surface become dry, lightly mist with water using a spray gun
- Remove from the fridge 2 hours before use and bring to room temperature, allowing the Dough Balls to double in size
- Once this stage has been reached, the Dough Balls can be used straight away, or returned to the fridge to keep stable until required
- The traditional method of hand stretching produces the best results but a rolling pin can be used until the required size and thickness is achieved
- When stretching or ‘pining out’ your dough, ideally use a mixture of 70% semolina flour and 30% white flour as dusting flour
- Place the stretched dough onto a suitable sized pizza screen and spread pizza sauce onto the base, leaving 6mm from the edge
- Sprinkle over a little grated cheese and then toppings of your choice
- Remember to place cooked topping on first and raw topping last to ensure it is perfectly cooked. Finish with more grated cheese
Cooking times and temperatures will vary depending on the method and type of oven but cook until the cheese topping is golden brown. For food safety a core temperature of 75°C or above must be achieved for a minimum of 30 seconds.ieved for as.
Related products ...