Artichoke Dip and Quiche
22/05/2023 - Starters and Nibbles
For Artichoke Dip
- 500g artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmans mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheese (I use Parmesan, Gruyère or cheddar or applewood smoked cheddar)
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2tsps Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper
For Artichoke Quiche
Makes 24 mini quiches or 20cm single quiche
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Hold back a little cheese. Mix remaining ingredients until well combined. Spread mixture in a baking dish. Top with the held back cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 125g butter
- 250g plain flour
- 40g grated parmesan
- 2tsp mustard powder
- 1 egg
- Rub in flour and butter.
- Add parmesan and mustard powder with a pinch of salt.
- Add the egg and as much water as needed to bring the mixture together.
- Chill pastry while making Artichoke filling
Artichoke dip recipe as above plus
- 2 eggs
- 100ml cream single
- 6 artichokes – quartered
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Roll out your pastry and line your chosen well buttered quiche tin(s).
- Fill generously with Artichoke filling and top with artichoke quarters and finish off with the grated cheese.
- Cook until puffy and golden – approx 10-12 mins for mini quiches and 20-25 for single quiche.